What Is An Ambassador?
Ambassadors are a key group of individuals who, while representing their own businesses, represent, assist, and promote the Cary Chamber. They mentor new members and encourage retention through information and networking. These volunteers enable success in all Chamber events and create the opportunity for the Cary Chamber to offer a diverse program of work.
What Would Be My Responsibilities?
- Ambassadors meet once a month – the second Thursday of each month – at 9:00 a.m.
- Ambassadors will be asked to “mentor” new members
- Ambassadors are asked to attend all Ribbon Cuttings that their schedule will allow
- Ambassadors organize and run the Reverse Car Raffle and Auction in February. This is the largest Chamber fundraising event. Each Ambassador will be expected to obtain 10 auction items. Ambassadors will join Chamber staff that evening to run the event
- Ambassadors will be called upon to work at Chamber Events: Golf Tournaments, Eye Opener Breakfasts, Business Expo, Member Appreciation Party and more